Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Purple and sage

Now that I think about it, perhaps my eye look should have been more complimentary to my clothing today but...whatever!
 
 
You know, I love when I start looking for links to the products I used how I become aware that so many of them are no longer available.  Thank goodness for Ebay I guess!
 
So here's today's look...
 

 
For the first time ever I'm using the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer-Radiance with Hyaluronic Acid.  It's very pretty.  For some reason I can't find the jar online but here's a link to the tube.  I'm going to wear it for a week and see how I like it compared to the Becca Backlight Primer.
 
Also on my face: Armani Maestro in 5
 
I do not like this one as much as the Luminous Silk Foundation.  But I paid a crap ton of money for it so I'm going to use it up then revert back.
 
Concealer: IT Cosmetics Eyelift in a Tube. Eyelift is a bit optimistic I think. 
 
Cheeks: Stila Lillium
 
After applying my Milani  Prep+Set+Go powder I used Clinique Plum Gorgeous.
 

 
 
Highlight: Wet 'n Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette in I'll Have a Cosmo
 
Contour: Wet 'n Wild Photo Focus Pressed Powder in Cocoa
 

 
 
 
Eyes: Primed with Fiona Stiles Peach corrector
 
Inner eye: Exposed from BareMinerals (top left); on browbone Lure (top row, third from right)
 
 


Outer lid: mix of these two shades in Clinique Blackberry Frost duo.  I am always amazed at how much I love these two colors.  I don't normally "do" purple and I definitely don't like frost but this duo is one of my faves.
 
 
 
Eyeliner: Stila Kajal in Onyx.  I don't love this liner...I find it slips from my waterline onto my lower lash line by the end of the day.  So I wasn't terribly sad to see it's no longer available.  The new Stila eyeliners are much better.
 
Mascara: BeneFit RollerLash
 

Lips: Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in Bellini...love this color!
 
 
 
That's it for today! 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment