Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Holy grail!

Baby's got red eyes...
 
I've been using CareProst on my eyes hoping to length my lashes...and it's discolored my lids.  But this amazing corrector by Fiona Stiles is wonderful! 
 
Before
 

After without makeup
 
After with makeup
 
Outer Corner Bobbi Brown Bark
Liner: Denim Ink (I absolutely love this product!)
 
 
Clinique Patchwork Peach blush (discontinued...you can find it here on Ebay for a ridiculous price)
Clarins Bronzing Duo under chin and along tip of nose
 
Lips: Bobbi Brown Razzberry (gorgeous color but much too bold for me; I like to mute it down with a brown or beige color)
Clinique Perfect Beige (one of my favorite lipsticks so, of course, it's no longer available except on Ebay)
 
 
So today starts Sephora's VIB sale...if you're a Rouge member you can start "saving" today...the rest of us wait until tomorrow. I have my cart loaded!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment