Sunday, April 30, 2017

Oooh Armani...

I was completely sucked into the Sephora VIB sale.  I decided to splurge on the Armani eye tints and boy, am I glad I did!  These are so creamy and easy to blend.  They are gorgeous!
 
 
Ok, here I am...
 
 
 
 
Face:
ERA foundation R2
Cheeks: Estee Lauder Honey Shimmer (absolutely love this product so, of course, it's no longer available), powdered with Milani Prep+Set+Go then Clinique Honey Blush on top.
Concealer: It Cosmetics
 
 
Contour is Nars Talia
 
 
Highlight: Lancôme Freeze Frame (no longer available)
 
 
Eyes:
Middle lid and blended up into crease: Armani 9 (Cold Copper)
 
 
Outer corner: NYX French Fries
 
 
Eyeliner: Clinique Intense Black
Mascara: BeneFit Roller Lash
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lips: Center of lips I used NYX Milk jumbo eye pencil
 

 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment