Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Summer is in full swing...despite it not officially being summer

So it's not technically summer...but tell that to Mother Nature.  Temperatures have been ranging in the 90s here and the bun I'm sporting 99% of the time tells you all you need to know about the humidity. 
 
 
Today it's suppose to rain so putting makeup on was actually worth the hassle.  We've been spending so much time outside that my new game is tinted moisturizer and lip balm.  But today we will be inside where my face can't melt off.
 
 
So here's the full face. 
 
 
 
Face is same as always with new blush.
Cream blush: Wet 'n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick in Floral Majority. I absolutely love this product!
Powder blush is Nars Deep Throat.  Screw Orgasm...this blush is my favorite powder blush.  It is absolutely gorgeous! 
Contour and highlight from Fiona Stiles Mistake-Free Makeup Eye and Face Contouring Palette.  I do not believe this is available anymore.
 
 
 
 
Eyes:
 


 
All over lid is L'Oreal Cool Ivory...lightest shade.  I am on the fence about this one.  It is super shimmery...something I'm not a fan of.  BUT, when I put it down as a base and put a more matte shade over it, I enjoy it.  Unnecessary step?  Maybe...
So over this I put the lightest shade in the Tanya Burr Fairytale palette.  This little palette is adorable!  And it's super cheap.  Yes, you have to work a little bit to blend the colors but they are pretty.  Outer corner is the bottom left greyish taupe shade.  I love this color!
On browbone I used Maybelline Nude Compliment, another product I like.
Eyeliner: I used the darkest shade from my Stila Aubergine/Amethyst duo.  This is no longer available.  On it's own this is too overpowering for me but I love the shades as eyeliner.
Lower lash line I used the lightest shade from this Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips trio.  I love this shade for the lower lash line.  The other colors in the set were ok...I find I don't use them very often.

 
 


Lips:
CoverGirl Outlast in Forever Fawn.  I'm trying this product yet again. I love this color...I hate this formula.
 
 

 
That's it.  Have a blessed Wednesday!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment