Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Holy Grail Bronzer!

Yesterday, while meandering the aisles of CVS, I discovered a new bronzer palette from Physician's Formula.  I almost put it back...I mean, how many bronzer palettes does a girl need?  Well after trying it out I've decided JUST this one!  I am madly in love with it.  I have used it every day...I have a backup in the mail on its way to me...and I texted all my best girls to let them know.  Rarely does that happen!
 
 
Ok, but first, overall face...
 

 
Gotta love the fresh-from-the-shower tresses. 
 
Skin: Era Bronzer mixed with Era R2
R2 is too light and too pink for me.  But mixed with this bronzer it's absolutely perfect.  I love it!
 
Cream blush: Tarte Joyful (not worth the price on Ebay or Amazon; it was limited edition so it's higher than original cost.  It's just a petal pink...you can find the same color in almost all cream blush lines, including drugstore.)
 
I LOVE this so much!  I use the darkest shade around the perimeter of my face.  The taupe shade I used to contour.  The highlight is perfect for an eyeshadow base.  I absolutely cannot recommend this enough!
 
Powder blush: Tarte Sensual
 
Shimmer from the Ellen Tracy 8 Days of Bronzer palette.  I bought this at Marshall's (I had no idea they even sold makeup...I went in on a whim and spent nearly an hour there!  Obviously this was before school got out and I had kiddos with me.  They'd have lasted about ten minutes and only because there is also a candy aisle.)  It's pretty but chalky.  You can find it on Ebay but there are better palettes out there.
 









 
Eyes:
L'Oreal Nude Fishnet lightest shade all over lid.  I like this a lot.
Lower lashline: NYX lime
I am seriously enjoying this mascara!
Outer eye: Ellen Tracy 8 Days of Bronze palette the color at bottom mixed with the color directly to its left (if the very top is one, these are colors 5 and 6)
 


 
 
Lips:
This may be my new favorite combo:
Mac Spice liner
All over: Buxom Alexis
 



 
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment