Thursday, May 4, 2017

Kevyn Aucoin rules

I have tried contour powder after contour powder after contour powder but I honestly feel like I can stop my search for the best one for me.  That doesn't mean I WILL...just means I really could! 
 
 
Keep in mind I'm still working on the best way to contour my nose (long with one side that protrudes out more at the tip than the other side does).  But this Kevyn Aucoin contour duo is amazing!  It's $25 for a small container and it's going to last me forever.  You can buy the full-size sculpting powder but why bother?  This little one will last a really long time because it's so pigmented but it blends so beautifully!

 

 
Eyes:
Armani Eye Tint in Nude Smoke and Cold Copper.  Outer edge Clinique Chameleon (no longer available).  Liner: Sephora Kohl blended with a Pro Smudge Brush
 

 
 
Mascara: that new NYX one that I'm pretty sure I'm going to toss next week.  It doesn't curl and it's too...wet.  I'm giving it another week to dry out a little. 
 
 
Face:
Same old same old but "new" blush.  So "new" in fact that it's no longer available except at a too high price.  It's Clinique Almond Blossom.  While I like the color it's not worth the price in the link.
 


Cream blush underneath is one of my favorites and it IS still available...Tarte Exposed.  This is one of my favorites!  It's gorgeous!
 


Lips: Clinique Baby Kiss with NYX Cairo over. 
 
 



 

 
Have a blessed Thursday!!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment