Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Hello purple!

I am so in love with these Armani eye tints and today I'm finally getting around to trying the last one I ordered during the Sephora VIB sale.  This one is #7 Shadow and it's a gorgeous shimmer purple-silver. 
 
 
 
Again, so serious
 
 
Inner eye: Elf RoseGold
I put the Armani #7 on outer lid and blended in and up
Liner: Laura Mercier tightline cake eyeliner in Black Ebony
Mascara: NYX Pin-Up...I have given this a week and I still don't like it.  It's just too wet.
 



 
 
Skin: Same concealer and foundation as before.
Cheeks: Tarte Desire under foundation.  Milani powder and then Cover Girl Natural Glow blush.  This CG blush is one of my favorites...I absolutely adore it!
Highlight: Stila Star Light, Star Bright Highlighting Palette (middle shade).  While this is pretty as a highlight I really like to use the middle shade in the center of my lid! 
Contour: Nars Olympia (I love that it's lighter but it's also very pink)
 



 
 
Lips: Clinique Baby Baby...this is discontinued and while I love it, I would never pay the price in the link.
 
 
Have a blessed Tuesday!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment